Wraptite® Breather Membrane
Wraptite external air barriers solve the problem of reliably achieving airtightness in buildings, with a robust two component solution comprising Wraptite & Wraptite Tape. This new approach saves on both the labour and material costs associated with meeting the demands of modern energy efficiency requirements in both commercial and residential buildings.
Moving the air barrier to the outside of the building, away from the 'services zone' means there are far fewer potential penetrations to the air barrier and that there is no requirement for expensive specialist components such as airtight junction boxes, light switches or downlighter hoods. Wraptite is a unique external airtight solution, which is not only highly vapour permeable, yet airtight – but also self-adhered to ensure a consistent airtight external seal.
- Self adhered.
- Airtight yet vapour permeable.
- No ventilation required.
- Can be used in all wind zones.
- No maintenance required.
- Class B, s1 d0 in accordance with BS EN 13501-1:2007.
- BBA Certified (Cert. No. 15/5274).
- Tough 3-Layer Laminate resists punctures and tears.
- Lightweight and easy to install.
- Wide service temperature range.
- Can be left exposed for up to 120 days (UK) during construction.
- Free from Volatile Organic Compounds