Siberian Larch (Larix Sibirica) is a high density timber cladding with minimum sapwood. Siberian larch trees grow very slowly and as a result the larch wood is dense and very strong. It is a highly attractive natural product which will change colour naturally with weather – this is to aesthetic advantage as required by some architects, planners and clients.
Siberian Larch is ideal for any commercial, domestic, new build or refurbishment project where external weatherboard is required, including:
- conservation areas to give traditional appeal
- overcladding and lightweight rainscreen
- new build and renovation including fascia/soffit
- modern construction methods (steel, timber frame or concrete)
- barn conversion or decorative finish to industrial units
- park homes, garden offices
- suits on/off site installation
- PEFC Certified
- Distinguished grain
- High density offering great strength and durability
- Natural and free from chemical additives
We can supply a range of different profiles and can do bespoke dimensions offering great versatility. We can manufacture Siberian Larch to various section shapes and sizes to give the desired effect.
Real timber will change colour naturally when exposed to weather; the colour change depends on the level of exposure; sheltered areas will change more slowly. Wood stain can be applied to give a more consistent colour, however, this will need to be maintained on average every 2 years. An inspection should be carried out every year.
Installation is relatively easy; timber selection may be required. Recognised best practice fitting details should be adhered to in order to maximize the performance.
Send your enquiry to email@example.com complete with drawings, sizes and pictures and we can assist with a budget costing.