Rangewood® Diamond Kote
Rangewood® Diamond Kote (formerly known as Rangewood® Extra) is a fully finished version of Rangewood® ORIGINAL, using the same engineered timber substrate and lively timber texture.
Rangewood® is ideal for any commercial or domestic, new build or refurbishment project where external weatherboard is required, or as a colour-stable alternative to real timber planking, including:
- conservation areas to give traditional appeal
- overcladding and lightweight rainscreen
- new build and renovation including fascia/soffit
- modern construction methods (steel, timber frame or concrete)
- barn conversion or decorative finish to industrial units
- park homes, garden offices
- suits on/off site installation
Key features – new*
Rangewood® offers considerable advantages to architects, contractors and end-users:
- 30 year finish warranty*
- 4880 x 200mm planks (16′ x 8″), fixed at 610mm (24″) centres
- 1220 x 2440/3050mm grooved panels, fixed at 407mm (16″) centres
- full range of trims and accessories
- strong and dimensionally stable
- no timber selection to avoid knots, twist, voids or splits
- less waste than with real timber products
- accurate fixing quicker and cheaper
- can be cut, worked just like real timber planks
- can be Paslode-nailed or screwed straight through
- consistent and well defined cedar woodgrain
- sustainable and recyclable – uses most of the tree!
Made from treated timber strands with an exterior resin binder under intense heat and pressure. The woodgrain texture is embossed into the surface, providing continuity of definition and visible depth of grain. The final coat is water based applied to all visible surfaces.
Rangewood® is engineered timber and therefore must be stored correctly on site: Immediately upon delivery the pallet must be placed in a sheltered and ventilated area out of direct sunlight. All polythene wrapping must be removed.
Installation is quick and easy. The system comes complete with powder coated aluminium corners and colour-matched caulking – reducing site time to the minimum – no waiting for a dry day!
Send your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org complete with drawings, sizes and pictures and we can assist with a budget costing.